This card is for the Pollycraft Monday Challenge. The challenge this time, is to use flowers and ribbons.
paper: Sceinic Route, stamp: Pollycraft (Innocence)

This award was given to me by Alina, thanks girl, I love it!
I would like to give it to eveyone who visits my blog!!
11 opmerkingen:
Prachtige kaart Marijke, mooi gedaan met het lint en weer een gave stempel!
I love your card - the lacing makes it so special.
Ann xxx
wat een mooi kaartje Marijke.
liefs Riet.
wow the laceing is fntastic, thanks for joining us this time, good luck, hugs pops x x x
Dank jullie wel, thanks!!
This is so pretty Marijke!!
I love the lacing! really gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us!
Paula xx
p.s loving the musicxx
super, Marijke!!!
liefs,
Marjolein
OOk een mooie kaart Marijke groetjes Rosita
Mooie kaartjes hoor Marijke en wat een leuke stempel!
xx Monique
Stunning card...love the colours and papers.
Thank you for joining us and good luck.
Emma x
oooh this is gorgeous and i love the lacing down the side...very pretty:)
thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)
sue
xx
Een reactie posten