paper: Basic Grey (Wassail), stamp: Forever Friends, sentiment: Technique Tuesday

Deze award heb ik gekregen van Josee, Maria en Rosita! Dank jullie wel dames ik ben er heel erg blij mee!This award was given to me by Josee, Maria and Rosita! Thanks ladies I am very happy with it!
Rules: Now you have to pick 5 bloggers that you consider as your best blogging buddies and deserves this award for their contribution towards the blogging community, no matter what language. State the name of the author of each blog as well as a link to each one’s blogs.Each blogger (upon acceptance) of this award should do a post and show the award on their blog and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award.Link to DOING LIFE’s blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.Show these rules.
Ik heb eens rond gekeken, maar volgens mij heeft iedereen hem al! Heb je hem nog niet, dan is hij voor jou!!!
I have looked around, but I think most of the bloggers I know and visit already have this award! If you don't, please feel free and take it!!!
5 opmerkingen:
Marijke wat een prachtige kerstkaart! mooie layout
wat een prachtige kaart heb je weer gemaakt Marijke.
liefs Riet.
Prachtige kaart Marijke! Mooie details!
En graag gedaan!
Wat een leuke kaart weer Marijke :D!
Dank jullie wel! Het eind komt in zicht van de kerstkaarten, nog een paar en dan ben ik klaar voor dit jaar!
Een reactie posten