Welkom, welcome

Welkom op mijn blog! Al een aantal jaren maak ik kaarten en ik vind het leuk ze hier te laten zien.
Ik wens je veel plezier hier.

De meeste kaarten kun je groter zien, door erop te klikken.


Welcome to my blog! I make cards for several years and I like to show them to you on this blog.
I hope you enjoy looking around.

You can see most cards bigger just by clicking on them.


Het logo hierboven is gemaakt door Josee! Hardstikke bedankt hiervoor!

16 mei 2008

live, laugh, love



paper: Basic Grey (sugared) stamp: Sarah Kay, sentiment: Daisy Bucket


9 opmerkingen:

Monique zei

Prachtig kaartje Marijke!!

groetjes, Monique

Maria zei

Schitterend kaartje Marijke!

kerry zei

Hi Marijke, thank you for popping by my blog & for your lovely comments. I've had a look on 'Debbi Moore' site & it says delivery to UK & Ireland, but if you contact them they might be able to help.(the link is on my blog) Hope this helps.

Just had a look at your cards & they are absolutely gorgeous, I love the papers you use & how you put your cards together!!

Kerry xxx

Marijke zei

Dank je Monique en Maria!

Marijke zei

Thanks Kerry, I have already send them an e-mail. Now I have to wait......

kerry zei

Hi again Marijke, I hope they will be able to help you, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I wouldn't mind at all if you put a link to me, as for being famous maybe in my dreams.....lol.

Kerry xxx

Marijke zei

Thanks agian Kerry, they haven't answered yet. I will link you right away!

Anoniem zei

Ook dit is weer een schatje !
Groetjes Marion

Marijke zei

Dank je Marion, deze stempel lag al een hele tijd te wachten, tja er kwam ook zoveel leuks tegelijk binnen!!