Welkom, welcome

Welkom op mijn blog! Al een aantal jaren maak ik kaarten en ik vind het leuk ze hier te laten zien.
Ik wens je veel plezier hier.

De meeste kaarten kun je groter zien, door erop te klikken.


Welcome to my blog! I make cards for several years and I like to show them to you on this blog.
I hope you enjoy looking around.

You can see most cards bigger just by clicking on them.


Het logo hierboven is gemaakt door Josee! Hardstikke bedankt hiervoor!

10 mei 2008

Friday Sketchers

Vanaf gisteren is er een nieuw Blog met sketches: Friday Sketchers
Dit is de 1e sketch en eronder staat het kaartje wat ik gemaakt heb.

There is a new blog called Friday Sketchers
This is the first sketch and below the card I have made with it.



paper: Crate, stamp: Rubbernecker, sentiment: Hero Arts


27 opmerkingen:

diana68 zei

leuke kaartjes heb je weer gemaakt Marijke !!

Anoniem zei

Mooie kaartjes heb je weer gemaakt :D

Sandy zei

Wow this is gorgeous. So lovely.

Marijke zei

Dank je Diana en Janneke!

Marijke zei

Thanks Sandy!

Maria zei

Leuke sketch en wat een mooie kaart heb je er van gemaakt Marijke!

Unknown zei

wow what a funny and so wonderful card.

Kraftin' Kimmie zei

Very pretty! Love the patterned papers and colours! Great job with the sketch!

Anoniem zei

Very beautiful card ! So pretty ! Very great work !

Marijke zei

Thanks Beatrix, Kimmie and Valerie!!

Brocéliane zei

beautiful card with great colours and papers and particularly this stamp is so cute :)

Anoniem zei

Another lovely card - your cards are always so nice! Thanks for joining in the challenge!

tracie zei

fab card, I love the stamp and sentiment - gorgeous :-)x

Marijke zei

Thanks Clotilde and Carole!!

Marijke zei

Thanks Tracie!!

Heidi zei

Wonderful card-love it

hugs from
Heidi

Marijke zei

Thanks Heidi!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings zei

gosh.. love your card.
i want soooo bad stamps from rubbernecker.. fabulous
thanks for submitting a "different" card

hugs
claudia

Marijke zei

Thanks Claudia!!

Beth zei

This is lovely, the colours are so pretty

Marijke zei

Thanks Beth!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten zei

I was away for the weekend.... So I am a little late for leaving a comment. Mooie kaart, papieren passen heel mooi bij elkaar, prachtige stempel ook!!

Marijke zei

Dank je wel Jaqueline!

Cecilia zei

Lovely card!



www.tiina38.vuodatus.net!

Marijke zei

Thanks Tina

Murielle zei

This is very lovely card!

Beate zei

What a beutiful card! Love it :)